Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Never enough tentacles...

Even though there are deadlines and assignments and plenty to that needs to be done both professionally and for day to day life... sometimes I just need to take a break and draw a mass of mouths, eyes, and tentacles...

Tentacle Friend
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

When I am not working on client work I have several personal projects that I am drawing for... be it the Beastly series, redesigning the Monster Manual, revisiting Dreamblade miniatures, or updating my demon designs from Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Sometime I just need to put that all aside and just have some fun drawing without any expectations or goals. Monday night I was beginning a drawing and decided to abandon the intended idea and just had some fun... this is what came about. I need to take more tentacle breaks...

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you do eyes. Reminds me of poisonous tree frogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks! :) I LOVE giving things CRAZY eyes... cause it, um, makes them look crazy...

      Delete