Monday, March 11, 2013

Talisman: The City

Talisman: The City expansion is now out and an unreleased piece of mine has surfaced in this set! Way back in early 2011 I painted the Clockwork Dragon and hopefully the wait has been worth it. I have previously mentioned the handful of my dragon pieces that were originally created for Talisman: The Dragons expansion but were never released. Since then they have been slowly trickling out in other sets. The Clockwork Dragon is the second to last unreleased piece and this is how it turned out...

Clockwork Dragon (finally arriving from 2011!)
© 2013 Fantasy Flight Games

While it is always a little weird when an old piece suddenly appears it is nice to finally have it out. So please don't be too critical of it, after all, it is over two years old and a lot has changed in that time. But it is a dragon made out of metal, that's cool right? Here is how the card turned out...

Clockwork Dragon in tiny card form

The City expansion contains a group of wanted poster styled cards and they used the art from the Clockwork Dragon card to make one of them. I don't have a good image of it or I would have shared it. Those playing the game should keep an eye out for it! When and if the last remaining unreleased dragon piece ever surfaces, you can be sure I will share with you here on the blog!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment