Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Elves of Uteria - Devouring Ooze

At the beginning of last month I mentioned my involvement with The Elves of Uteria RPG and now that all my work for this project is wrapped up I thought I would share it with you this week! On Monday I shared with you the wily and evil Drekava. Today I have for you a rather wicked pool of slime and tentacles! I present to you the Devouring Ooze...

Devouring Ooze - Elves of Uteria
9 x 12
colored pencil on toned paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

As an added bonus I have for you several photos of this drawing in process. The Devouring Ooze came together REALLY fast. I believe this piece was completed in one sitting for the most part. This was also the piece that attracted some unexpected attention from a stranger... but that is another story altogether... Without further fanfare, here is the Devouring Ooze taking shape...




All images © 2013 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday for another new monster! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment