Monday, December 2, 2013

The Fishy Look

I am no closer to replacing my car, but I am ready to get back on the horse and get this old blog moving again. Today, I have for you a doodle that turned itself into a full drawing. ...or should I say that I was drawing without a goal and by the time the dust cleared I had this...

The Fishy Look
9 x 12
colored pencil on toned paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett
Original for sale over on my web store!

Not sure what to say about this piece... TENTACLES! ...um, yes, I was was drawing some tentacles and lots of eyes and having a lot of fun and just didn't want to stop working on them. Usually how these things happen. Not sure why he feels the need to cover up his tentacle shame. I have some photos of the drawing taking shape...











Process shots are all © 2013 Christopher Burdett

That is all for an exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment