Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Journey Into Nyx - Toned Paper Ravenous Leucrocota

On Monday I shared with you my contribution to Journey Into Nyx, the Ravenous Leucrocota. Today I have for you the toned paper drawing that goes along with this piece. Since my final paintings are digital my originals for my Magic work are the original line sketch and the final toned paper drawing. Here is how that final drawing turned out...

"Ravenous Leucrocota" - Magic the Gathering - Journey Into Nyx
12 x 9 - colored pencil on toned paper
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

I noticed that I never signed this drawing when writing this post... this will need to be corrected. Can't have a drawing going around all naked with a signature. I even looked at it before scanning to make sure it was all set and nothing needed to be tweaked at the last minute. Oh well...

You know this piece will look amazing on your wall! As of right now this piece is still available :)

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment