Monday, July 7, 2014

RAWR! Shirt PRE-ORDER!

Have you been wishing you had your very own RAWR! shirt? Well, wish no longer! If you are attending Gen Con 2014 (in Indianapolis August 14-17) or Illuxcon 2014 (in Allentown September 17-21) then you can pre-order your shirt now and pick it up at the convention!

This pre-order will run until MIDNIGHT SUNDAY JULY 13th. Act now!

Be sure to not miss out, supplies will be limited and some sizes could sell out. I have many sizes and cuts available for pre-order, so now is the time to act if you are attending Gen Con or Illuxcon.

Many sizes and cuts to choose from!

Be like these cool kids and wear a RAWR! shirt for monstrous fun!

I should also mention, I now have an ONLINE STORE. There will be lots more up there besides shirts in the very near future... like original art, prints, and artist proof! RAWR! Keep an eye out for new additions.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

 For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment