Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Drogon - Toned Paper Drawing (and Gen Con!)

Through the magic of the Interwebs this post is going live while I am in route to Indianapolis to attend Gen Con. If you are heading to Gen Con as well for the best four days in gaming, be sure to stop by the artist alley and sample my artistic wears. Speaking of artistic wears...

Here is a drawing that somehow fell through the cracks that will be with me at Gen Con. Way back in January I shared my dragons from The Hidden Agenda expansion of the Game of Thrones card game. Among these dragons was of course, Drogon. Drogon just so happens to have himself a toned paper drawing...

Drogon - A Hidden Agenda
14 x 11 - Colored pencil on paper
Original available over on my Web Store!
© 2014 Fantasy Flight Games

If you are attending Gen Con and have really wanted to own a toned paper drawing of a dragon that was drawn by me... then you are in luck! Stop by my booth in the artist alley and I will hook you up with some hot Drogon action.

RUN, don't walk!

That is all for another exciting Wendesday on the blog, see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of my 2014 Gen Con coverage! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment