Monday, August 11, 2014

Salacious B. Crumb - Toned Paper Drawing

Gen Con is THIS WEEK and I will be there in the artist alley again! If you are attending stop by and say hello... and buy lots of my stuff, cause it is cool... and you NEED it in you life! RAWR!

To that end, I have a piece I have not yet shared with you that will be at the convention with me. Back in February my Salacious B. Crumb piece was spoiled and today I have for you the toned paper drawing for that piece. Those attending Gen Con will have the first opportunity to take this Kowakian monkey-lizard home with them!

Salacious B. Crumb
14 x 11
Colored pencil on paper
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

I managed to remember to take a process image while working on this... once. SO... here is the one process shot of this while I was working on it. It is kinda in the post Crumb / pre Jabba period...

Scribble, scribble, scribble...
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

I think that is about all for this piece, it is all packed up and ready to head out to Indianapolis for the best four days in gaming at Gen Con. Hope to see you there!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment