Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork - Fan Art Contest

I recently took part in a fan art contest being held by the great folks over at Pixeljam Games. There was a call out for Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork related art, and since I am a fan and player of the game I was more then happy to jump in and make some Glorkian art. It turns out that I took third place in the contest! Here is my winning contribution...

Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork
Art by Christopher Burdett
© 2014 Pixeljam Games and James Kochalka

You can see the over winners and get info about Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork over on the Pixeljam website. A BIG thanks to all involved and I am thrilled to have won myself a graphic novel! Here is a look at the original drawing that went into my piece...

Glorkian scribblings
9 x 12
Pencil on paper

That is all for another exciting Wednesday, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment