Friday, November 14, 2014

Oviraptor - #DrawDinovember

Having missed out on Inktober completely I knew I needed to make a determined effort to not miss out on DrawDinovember. To that end I recently made the time and work up a very surprised Oviraptor portrait (RAWR!)...

Oviraptor - Drawing
9 x 12
Pencil on Paper
© 2014 Christopher Burdett

Not sure if November will allow me anymore dinosaur time, but at least I managed to get one in. As an added bonus here is a single image of the drawing from right in the middle of things...

The lone Oviraptor process image just as rendering began on the line drawing.
© 2014 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment