Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Star Wars - Age of Rebellion - Stay on Target

Last week I had a new Star Wars pieces spoiled over on the Fantasy Flight Games website, so it, of course, is now showing up on the blog. The newest sourcebook for the Age of Rebellion RPG, Stay on Target, is about to release. I have one piece in this new book, Heated Tempers, and this is how it turned out...

Heated Tempers
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

A Bothan and a Chadra-Fan walk into a bar... well, not so much a bar as a Rebel hanger, and boy, are they angry. This piece was a lot of fun, and I never pictured myself having a chance to paint an A-Wing. Tha Chadra-Fan is not very happy with her mechanic, and he does not look too happy either! RAWR!

I think this is the last digitally painted Star Wars piece that I made. There are still some pieces in the ether that I can't share with you yet, but this was the last one that I worked on digitally. Kind of glad this was digital, there was a rather sizable edit that I had to make when I had finished the painting. The rest of the story will be saved for another day once the book is out.

Heated Tempers on the FFG website

 That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment