Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tallahassee Dragons of Tarkir Prerelease Appearances

I am proud to be returning to Gamescape in Tallahassee, Florida to take part in their Prerelease events for the newest expansion to Magic the Gathering, Dragons of Tarkir! I will appearing at Gamescape Friday night and again on Saturday afternoon/evening.

I will be signing my cards and those attending will be the first to have access to my limited edition signed and numbered prints of my cards. In addition to signing and prints I will have original art, sketchbooks, play mats, and much more!

Get your hands on my new cards from DoT this weekend!
(I will try my best to not steal them from you)
PRINTS available at OMA!

If you are in the Tallahassee area this weekend I hope to see you out at Gamescape. You can get all the details about the Prerelease events and when I will be attending over on Gamescape's Dragons of Tarkir Prerelease Facebook event page. If you aim for midnight Friday and 5:00pm on Saturday it will be a good bet that you will run into me. Just look for the banner with Yoda on it!

All the details you need over at Gamescape's FB page

Memories of prereleases past at Gamescape

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment