Monday, June 29, 2015

The Lost Project of 2010 - Part 4

WAAAAAAY back in 2010 I worked on a really exciting project. I created a bunch of monster portraits on neutral backgrounds that were going to live and breath in an super fun game. It is now five year later and that super fun game still has not happened. Will it ever happen? Who knows... What I DO know is that I got permission to FINALLY share the work that I did for this lost project!

I can not share any details from project at this time, but I can share my work from it. All the names have been changed to protect the innocent, and please, do not play the guessing game of what this was or is. I will be sharing my work from this lost project in five parts (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5). Here is Part 4...

"S.O.U.S. Scorpion of Unusual Size"
5.35 x 7 - Digital
© 2010 Christopher Burdett 

"S.O.U.S. Spider of Unusual Size"
5.35 x 7 - Digital
© 2010 Christopher Burdett 

"Furious Olaf"
5.35 x 7 - Digital
© 2010 Christopher Burdett 

As an added bonus, here are the drawings that went into making these illustrations...
"S.O.U.S. Scorpion of Unusual Size" - Drawing
9 x 12
Pencil on Paper
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

"S.O.U.S. Spider of Unusual Size" #1 - Drawing
9 x 12
Pencil on Paper
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

"S.O.U.S. Spider of Unusual Size" #2 - Drawing
9 x 12
Pencil on Paper
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

"Furious Olaf" - Drawing
9 x 12
Pencil on Paper
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment