Monday, July 20, 2015

What's in the box?! 2015 Edition...

Looks like John Doe is up to his old tricks again and sent me a strange box that no doubt contains the head of a loved one... OR it might be something totally different and not creepy like in years past...  as in 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010. With Gen Con happening next week I have a good guess at what this box could contain...

The unsuspecting (yet somewhat smashed) cardboard box...
what mysteries do you contain to tantalize or haunt us?

It is not a head at all... but a mighty stack of books!

HOLY CRAP! creatura libri 5, AND there is a MONSTER on the cover...
I am a marketing GENIUS!

A mighty helping of both client and personal monsters!
Including the line drawings for all of my released Magic the Gathering Cards!

32 new pages that are just crammed full of 50+ monsters! RAWR!

With no new installments to my creatura libri series since 2013 I am happy to announce the release of creatura libri 5 creatura libri 5 will be available for purchase starting at Gen Con next week and at Illuxcon in October. Most likely they will become available on my store in between the two conventions. Supplied ARE limited. If you missed any of my previous sketchbooks I will have copies of creatura libri 2, creatura libri 3, and creatura libri 4 available at Gen Con as well (creatura libri 1 is sold out and is out of production). As before, creatura libri 5 has space in the front so that I can personalize it with an original drawing if you so choose.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment