Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Illuxcon 2016 Main Show

There has been a LOT going on and I didn't want this new to go unnoticed. Last week the artist guest for the Main Show of Illuxcon 2016 was announced and it is a really outstanding collection of artists. I happen to be one of those artist that will be a part of the Main Show next year at Illuxcon. It is an honor to be included in the Main Show this year and extremely humbling. A huge thanks goes out to Patrick and Jeannie Wilshire and the entire jury panel for my inclusion in the show!

If you were unaware, Illuxcon is moving again to a bigger and better venue in the GoggleWork building in Reading, Pa. You can get all the info over on the Illuxcon website. I can not wait to be a part of Illuxcon next year in their new home and to be able to show next to friends, mentors, and heroes. It is going to be an amazing show, it is the show not to miss in 2016!

2016 Artist Guests for the Main Show of Illuxcon

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment