Monday, February 15, 2016

Come see me at Pensacon 2016 this weekend!

This upcoming weekend is Pensacon 2016, in Pensacola Florida, and I will be there as a guest! I hope to see you there because I am bringing all my monsters with me so they can go home with you. Pensacon is February 19-21 and will have a ton of guests, artists, and celebrities in attendance... even this knucklehead...

Come see me at Pensacon 2016 for all your monster needs! RAWR!

In addition to me just being there with my monsters I will be a part of three different panels during Pensacon. My schedule page has all the details and links to the individual panels. If that is too much work, I have this for you...

Don't forget my panel schedule!
Come see me talk about things with other people who will also be talking!

Anyone near the Florida Panhandle should get on down to Pensacon 2016 this week and check out all the fun! Come for the fun, stay for the monsters... or something like that. Hope to see you there!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment