Friday, April 22, 2016

Flootternootter - Scribblings on Paper

Today I have for you something I managed to scribble on throughout the week. A little here and a little there will get the monster drawn. I present you with the Flootternootter...

Flootternootter
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

It has been rather difficult as of late to find or to make the time to work on any of my own stuff. To combat this I have been sneaking in little monsters where I can. Some of them are a little... silly. I imagine this one to have been drawn at 100% life size. So it fits in a 9 x 12 space. Perfect for your purse or on your shoulder. Did I mention it makes little chirping noises? Soon, everyone will be wanting their own Flootternootter. That is until the Flootternootter Plague breaks out...

That is all for another exciting Friday on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment