Friday, February 24, 2017

Milivoj Ćeran Norse Mythology Art Book

I wanted to share with you today another Kickstarter that is deserving of your attention, Milivoj Ćeran's Norse Mythology Art Book. I have known Milivoj for a number of years now, and I have loved his work even longer. So happy to see that he has a Kickstarter up that features his original works based on Norse Mythology. The Kickstarter is already fully funded and quite a few of the stretch goals have been unlocked, so there is no reason to not jump in and pick yourself up a copy of this book. The previews look gorgeous and I can't wait to get my copy. Again, I encourage you to take this opportunity to back the Milivoj Ćeran Norse Mythology Art Book Kickstarter and get yourself some amazing art!

Milivoj Ćeran Norse Mythology Art Book

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment