Friday, March 3, 2017

Gen Con 2017 Art Show Appearance

I am happy to announce that I will be returning to Gen Con 2017 as part of the Artist Alley! This will be my seventh year as part of the Gen Con Art Show. This is also Gen Con's 50 year, so a big deal all around. I love Gen Con and if you are into gaming, it is the best 4 days in gaming in the world. Looking forward to see a lot of familiar faces in the Art Show and lots of new faces too. I will have more details as the con approaches, but I am sure it will another exciting a fun filled convention. I hope to see you in Indianapolis in August!

Gen Con 50!
August 17 -20, 2017
Image courtesy of Gen Con Facebook Page

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday!  Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment