Friday, August 18, 2017

Come See Me at Gen Con Artist Alley Table 27!

Gen Con 2017 is happening NOW! If you are attending I hope to see you in the Artist Alley. I am at table 27 and I am surrounded by some incredible artists. I have loads of my monster art with me and I have some amazing deals on unframed paintings. If you have been wanting one of my paintings, this is an opportunity you do not want to pass up! I hope you already have your tickets, because Gen Con 2017 is SOLD OUT.

Gen Con Artist Alley is where the shenanigans happen.
See you at table 27!

That is all for anther exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment