Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Gen Con 2017 Starts Tomorrow, See You There!

I am already on my way to Gen Con 2017 and it is looking to be the biggest, craziest, and most fun yet. Not only is Gen Con completely sold out, it is the 50th Gen Con, so you know it is going to be a special time. I hope to see you when you come visit the Artist Alley! There will be tons of amazing art for the taking.

I am bringing loads of paintings, drawings, prints, sketchbooks, and much more. I will also have some GREAT deals on unframed paintings. If you have ever wanted to own one of my paintings, then Gen Con 2017 is the place to get some amazing deals! But once they are gone, they are gone.

Come see me at Artist Alley table 27 for all the monster art you stand!

I will be doing a full recap of the events of the con once the dust has settled and I have returned home. Gone are the days I could run a show AND cover it every day. There has to be a delay now.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment