Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Krampusnacht

Last night was Krampusnacht and I couldn't let it pass without looking back to the Krampus drawing I did in 2013 for the Children of Yuletide show. I really enjoyed working on this piece and I am still really happy with how it turned out. I am actually kind of shocked I still have the original! Here is a look at Krampus in all its glory...

Krampus
18 x 24 - Pencil on paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

Since last night was Krampusnacht we made sure to take appropriate measures and leave alcohol in our shoes. You gotta make sure the monsters are satisfied! 

Photo by Achsa Nute

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment