Friday, January 19, 2018

Infected By Art Volume 6 Selected Work

I am happy to say that I have had a piece selected for inclusion in Infected By Art Volume 6. I really love IBA, and it is a real honor to included with so many other great artist and their work. You can see a full list of the art included in IBA6 over on their website. As I said, lots of great work! Here is the piece that I did that was accepted, the Virulent Artificer created for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia...

Virulent Artificer 11 x 14 - Pencil on paper 
© 2017 Christopher Burdett

It is always a little ego bump when my personal work is selected over client work. In the end, you never really know what will be chosen. Here is a link to view everything that I submitted for consideration in IBA6. Congrats to everyone that made it in and a huge thanks to the jury and to Bill Cox for all his work in making IBA a reality. I can't wait to see the completed book first hand!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment