Wednesday, January 17, 2018

See You at Illuxcon 2018!

I am happy to announce that I will be returning to the Illuxcon Showcase this coming October 19-20! Illuxcon runs October 17-21 and as in previous years the Showcase takes place Friday and Saturday nights. I love IX and it is always great to be a part of the fun, learning, and crazy amazing art. Each year is a little different and each year is better than the previous. Since I am still very much in the middle of working on The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia I won't necessarily have a lot of new work to share, so the Showcase is the perfect place for me this year.

Illuxcon Showcase 2017

Once Illuxcon is a bit closer I will share with you more details, but for now I am focused on being ready for Pensacon on Febuary 23-25. I hope to see you at an event this year!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment