Friday, May 18, 2018

TIME Show - Opens Tomorrow!

Tomorrow night, May 19th, 2018, the TIME show opens at Haven Gallery. I first mentioned my involvement with the show a few weeks ago. The show is curated by Patrick and Jeannie Wilshire (the folks behind IX), and I am THRILLED to be a part of it. The show opens tomorrow and runs through June 23rd. While I will not be able to make it to the show, I imagine there will be many artists from the show on hand for the opening reception.

TIME
May 19th - June 23rd, 2018
155 Main St., Northport, NY

This will be the first time one on my large environmental pieces from The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia will be available. It is actually the first time any of the pieces associated with the project will be available since I have announced the project. If you are interested, I would suggest making your way to Haven Gallery!

Keeper of the Clocks
16 x 20 - Pencil, ink, and acrylic paint on paper
Original - Sold
Currently Available Grand Bazaar Originals
© 2018 Christopher Burdett

I have been promised images of my piece hanging in the show and other images from the opening. Once I have those, I will be sure to share them here on the blog! If you attend and take an image of your own and want to share, please send them my way.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment